Friday, October 16, 2015

"Normal"

What is normal?
How do you be normal?

Well it is to my understanding there is such a thing as normal.
Now, normal is different or everyone and everything because there is no consistent normal. The normal is always changing. And normal is going to be different for every person.

From my life experiences i feel safe to admit that my normal is different from anyone i have met in my life. The closest i have come to relating to my normal is a friend of mine that also has a TBI.

So what is normal for me?

Struggle is normal for me. Often i feel if i am not suffering i am not normal. This is because the symptoms of my TBI cripple me in pretty much every aspect of my life. Emotionally, Mentally, but not physically (only scars) Although I have achieved every obstacle set for me, after 5 ½ of every rehabilitation therapy there is. And have regained physical normality, My daily living is limited to the affects of PTSD, Manic Depression, and Impaired Judgment, and Impulsivity. (Only so much you can do in the safety of your home). The severity of these, are unmentionable. For the past 12 years I have asked myself, when will it stop? Recently I have faced the fact that, it never will. Also that I will always need help.
For me to wish there was help for not only me, but for people like me.

There is a disccrepency between what i think and how i say it
It normal for me to stay away from negative people. For me to encourage others to do the same. It is normal for me to do my best everyday in this world despite my struggles. It normal for me to love people despite their struggles.

And it is normal for me to want to give a break from their normal. To do everything in my power to make sure that they do not suffer.

What is normal for you? Comment your normal in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment